Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mystery Stole 3

I am sooo excited, I have joined the Mystery stole 3 KAL. So, now not only am I doing the Katherine Hepburn sweater but now this......yippie. I have bought my yarn for MS3. It is Zephyer in vanilla. I bought it from sarahsyarn and boy is she really nice. I will be using her a lot for all my web shopping. She called me today (Sunday) because of a problem with my order, we fixed it right away and she has all ready shipped my order. Can you believe that on a Sunday afternoon. I decided to go with her because of others posting how great she was and how quick they received there stuff. I am very IMPRESSED. Now to order the beads but I think I will get them from a bead shop in town and not online but, who knows.

I have casted on the KH 4 times now and I keep on missing something. I have put it away for the day and will try again tomorrow, Rick is working late so he want bother me and I don't have to have the TV on.

Anyway, enough for today....

No comments: